Social Media Manager
The social media manager is responsible for developing client relationships that build trust and loyalty and learning about their business priorities. You provide a strategic consulting role to clients and work in collaboration with the back-end creative team to produce deliverables and ensure quality control before delivery.
Social Media Plans
Work With Creative Team To Plan, Delegate and Execute Work.
· Excellent Customer Service and Good Interpersonal Skills
Project Management (Project Management, Timelines, Questions, Ideas)
Leading Marketing and Branding Projects From Start To Success.
• 10+ years of overall marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience dedicated to social media
• 3+ years experience leading a team of direct reports
• Past experience in marketing in the Media, Arts, and/or Performance industries is an asset
• Strong content writing and editing skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (e.g. conference calls and in-person presentations); comfortable in dealing with varied audiences, including senior executives.
• Solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Xiaohongshu, Douyin, etc) and online user experience
• Superior and proven organization and project management skills
• Self-starter with a strong sense of autonomy and initiative & passion for quick-evolving social media environment
• Experience working with social media management tools for publishing and reporting
• Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
• Available to work occasional weekends and evening hours
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org