Full-time [Account Manager] job for a large warehouse in Toronto, Canada
- 负责整合和优化跨境空运、海运及配送资源，持续降低成本，优化运营效率，提高盈利能力； • 组织内部运作流程，管理和协调跨境相关供应链解决方案、运营和服务模块；
- 提供卓越的客户服务，包括但不限于 KPI 完成、问题解决、需求响应和客户关系维护；
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers by coordinating with operations, planning, sales and other teams on warehousing, project preparation, and delivering project manual, providing guidance to customers during the process;
- Assist sales team to develop standard operating procedures for customer operations, conducting trial runs, and continuously optimizing the SOP aiming at smooth operations;
- Drive standardization of managing third-party service providers. Evaluate the performance of existing vendors and assess new vendors, and monitor the Service Level Agreement compliance and other contractual covenants and obligations. Be responsible for the customer satisfaction of assigned accounts. Responsible for cross-border air and ocean shipping and delivery of orders in the United States, including international freight arrangements, production of customs declaration documents, and customs clearance coordination;
- Communicate with overseas sales, operations, and other functional departments to grasp the delivery situation as a whole, deal with various problems in the transportation process, deal with abnormal shipments, and update the shipping status in a timely manner;
- Establish, maintain, and deepen the cooperative relations with the shipping and forwarding companies;
- Responsible for integrating and optimizing cross-border air and ocean shipping and delivery resources, continuously reducing costs, optimizing operational efficiency, and improving profitability; • Organize the internal operation process, manage and coordinate cross-border related to supply chain solutions, operation, and service modules;
- Deliver exceptional customer service, including but not limited to KPI accomplishment, issues resolution, requirements response, and customer relationship maintenance;
- Assist Account Receivable in the billing process by streamlining and recommending ongoing improvements to the current billing process. Problem identification, analysis and resolution; track billing status, including but not limited to checking invoice notifications, account receivable, as well as requested billing adjustments;
- Work remotely, but some travels may be needed (to Vancouver/ Toronto)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- More than 1 year of relevant work experience in the supply chain/e-commerce industry;
- Bilingual in English and Chinese;
- Team management experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent organization, collaboration, and communication skills, service and teamwork oriented, relevant strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines;
Coding/data analysis/CRM system-related experience.
Benefits and Perks:
1. Free comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
2. Free meals or equivalent meal allowance.
3. Free office snacks and beverages.
5. Paid time off, including paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time.
6. Performance-based year-end bonus.
7. Telecommunication allowance, applied to certain business lines.
8. Monthly team building events.
请有意者电话或短信联系 (Phone Number)：(718) 790-2938
或将简历投至邮箱 (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org