会计事务所 Staff Accountant
Dang and Associates CPA
Firm Information: Dang & Associates is located in Mississauga, Ontario. We specialize in providing accounting, tax, assurance and other advisory services to owner-managed businesses.
Main Function: To perform full cycle accounting for a portfolio of small business clients; to perform compliance filings, e.g. HST, WSIB, payroll, etc.; to communicate with clients regarding document submissions, filings, deadlines, etc.; to be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the electronic accounting files where bookkeeping is performed.
Reporting to: Director
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide accounting and tax services to a portfolio of small business clients;
• Coordinate the receipt and return of client documents;
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts;
• Perform Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, payroll and administrative tasks, as required by clients
• Review client accounting records to ensure complete and accurate posting of financial transactions;
• Prepare Harmonized Sale Tax filings, payroll source deduction remittances and Worker Safety
Insurance Board premium remittances on a timely basis;
• Prepare interim and year-end financial statements, analyses and accounting reports;
• Prepare simple personal and corporate tax returns for review by Senior Accountants or Director;
• Answer phone and direct client inquiries; and
• Scanning, faxing, photocopying and other administrative tasks.
• Full-time; 5 days per week at Dang & Associates’ Mississauga location; may be required to work offsite at client location (advance notice will be provided)
• Office hours are 10 AM to 6 PM; 0.5 hr lunch; 7.5 hrs paid
• May be required to work over-time, with compensation
• Bachelor’s degree from recognized university or college with major in accounting;
• Pursuing CPA professional designation
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org