网络威胁评估员 Cyber Threat Assessor
加拿大通信安全机构(Communications Security Establishment)
机构名称：加拿大通信安全机构(Communications Security Establishment)
About the Job
Communications Security Establishment (CSE) is Canada’s national cryptologic agency. Unique within Canada’s security and intelligence community, we employ code-makers, codebreakers, and secure system creators to provide the Government of Canada with foreign signals intelligence (SIGINT), as well as cyber security services (Canadian Centre for Cyber Security). CSE is the national hub for cyber operations to defend Canada and advance national interests. We provide technical and operational assistance to federal law enforcement and security agencies.
We are looking for passionate people from a diverse range of backgrounds who will thrive working in an open-minded environment and value the different perspectives of others.
Cyber Threat assessors synthesize qualitative and quantitative information from a large variety of sources, create original insight, and communicate in written, verbal and graphical forms. They maintain and develop knowledge of information technologies and social science domains related to cybersecurity, including geopolitics. They scour available information sources and identify the most trusted and useful. They develop networks of experts with whom they consult. They are assessment experts who are equally trusted by technical experts and policymakers and who help those worlds understand one another.
What’s in it for you? As a Cyber Threat Assessor you will:
- Have opportunities to be a pioneer of ideas in an emerging field
- Have opportunities to develop your strengths and learn new skills
- Have the satisfaction of knowing the work you do will make a difference and support Canada’s national security
- Enjoy a unique perspective on world affairs, seeing the story behind the news or even witnessing developments as they happen
UNI-08: $88,645 – $104,288 per year
UNI-07: $83,055 – $97,710 per year
All jobs are in Ottawa, Ontario. Flexible work arrangements, including telework for a portion of the work week, may be possible. For more information on location, please visit the following link: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/culture-and-community/life-cse/where-we-work. CSE locations meet current accessibility standards.
Area of selection
Open to Canadian citizens
You must meet the required qualifications for your application to be screened in. For the purposes of this poster, you must clearly demonstrate in your cover letter how you meet each of the education and experience qualifications.
- University degree*
- Preference may be given to those with a post-graduate degree
- Please provide (1) your Grade Point Average (GPA) for any university degrees you have or are pursuing and (2) the highest GPA you attained for a single year in university. (Please include the university name and GPA scale)
*The educational program must be recognized in Canada and you must be able to provide proof of education credentials.
- Experience in information systems or cybersecurity issues
- Experience in international affairs (e.g., international relations, strategic studies, international development, area studies)
- Experience in social science domains (e.g., economics, sociology, psychology, business)
- Experience in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience in writing reports, articles or other publications regarding geopolitics, international affairs, technology, economics, security or social science (include dates, publication name, titles of articles, etc.)
- Experience in working in a team environment