成本核算财务顾问 Costing Financial Advisor
加拿大共享服务 (Shared Services Canada)
机构名称：加拿大共享服务(Shared Services Canada)
Shared Services Canada – Chief Financial Officer Branch
Indeterminate, Determinate, Secondment, Assignment, Acting
$92,144 to $118,741For further information on the organization, please visit Shared Services Canada
Closing date: 2 March 2022 – 23:59, Pacific Time
Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.Apply online
Information you must provide
A covering letter “This cover letter will be used to assess the “Effective Interactive Communication in Writing” competency as well as the Knowledge criteria. In 500 words maximum, please describe the steps you would take to prepare a cost estimate. What methodologies, practices or principles do you follow to support your work?”
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the following (essential qualifications)
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the following (essential qualifications):
A degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with specialization* in accounting, finance, business administration, commerce or economics AND experience related to positions in the Financial Management or Auditing Groups;
Eligibility for a recognized professional accounting designation. The recognized professional accounting designations are Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified General Accountant (CGA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
*Specialization is defined by Senior Management teams at SSC, ESDC, IRCC and TBS as the following, when the field of studies or degree is not specifically in accounting, finance, business administration, commerce or economics:
At the FI-02 level and above – university courses:
• at least 6 courses (or 270 hours) in accounting, finance OR economics;
• at least 8 courses (or 360 hours) from the core courses of a bachelor’s degree in commerce or business administration.
Exp1: Significant* experience with cost estimating and/or cost accounting.
Exp2: Significant* experience in providing strategic advice, analysis, or briefings to management on complex financial information.
Exp3: Significant* experience working in at least one (1) of the following streams:
• Financial planning or budgeting and financial reporting;
• Cost recovery and/or revenue management.
* Significant experience is defined as having performed diversified activities, in complexity and depth, demonstrated at the FI-02 group and level**, or at a group and level or position that is equivalent***. This experience must be acquired over a minimum period of 30 cumulative months (2 and half years).
**FI-02 group and level work is defined as, but not limited to, having: brought projects to fruition; established lessons learned; followed up on implementation; corrected or enhanced results in a financial management environment; etc.
*** FI-02 equivalent is defined as:
– If your experience comes from another government classification, you MUST provide the proof of classification equivalency given by your HR advisor; OR,
– If your experience (or part of your experience) comes from the private sector, you MUST clearly demonstrate that your performance was at that level.
K1: Knowledge of costing methodologies, practices and principles.
C1: Values and Ethics
C4: Results Driven
C5: Strategic Lens
C6: Effective Interactive Communication in writing
C7: Effective Interactive Communication orally
If you possess any of the following, your application must also clearly explain how you meet it (other qualifications)
AEd1- Possession of a recognized professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA or CMA);
AEd2- Certification as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
AEd3- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation;
AEd4- Possession of a certification from :
• ICEAA certification – International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association;
• AACE Certification – Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering;
• IFPUG Certification – International Function Point User Group.
AExp1: Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• accounting operations;
• development and interpretation of financial policies;
• financial monitoring;
• financial statements;
• internal controls;
• investment planning;
• preparing, reviewing, challenging and analyzing Cabinet or Governance documents;
• providing financial advisory services;
• quality assurance.
AExp2: Experience in using an integrated financial system such as SAP, Oracle Financials or others.
AExp3: Experience using tools and software for developing cost estimates.
AExp4: Management/supervision of a diverse team while developing and maintaining relationships with clients, colleagues, stakeholders; this includes but not limited to staffing and performance management.
AExp5: Work experience within the Government of Canada.
AExp6: Experience in Business process mapping and process re-engineering/optimization; or facilitation of workshops and playing an expert challenge role in regards to process optimization.
AExp7: Project Financial Management: experience in project management and/or change management.