Website Designer （Summer term two months）
• Take ownership of design projects.
• Design page layouts and templates.
• Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
• Develop and maintain consistent branding.
• Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
• Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
• Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
• Select and prepare imagery.
• Create and maintain a database of design assets.
Web Designer Qualifications/Skills:
• Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals.
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
• Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats.
• Awareness of UI/UX principles.
• Familiarity with digital photo editing.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Able to speak English and Mandarin.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in web/graphic design or a related field.
• Portfolio of strong creative work.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Social media and email marketing experience a plus.
• Professional web/graphic design experience a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.